Welcome to Understanding Drug Development, a 12-lesson course designed specifically for rare disease patients and advocates.
In this course we'll explore:
1. An introduction to the drug development process and the key stages of development
2. The role of the patient, funders, researchers and regulators
3. The pre-discovery, discovery and pre-clinical stages of development
4. Clinical trials phases 1-3
5. Regulatory review
6. Rare disease and the critical role of patients
Thank you for joining us! We look forward to your feedback.